Thursday 23 August 2012

About Me

Hi I am Jared .

                                                  I am going to write about my life . 
                                 
                                                                 School
Well my life is quite simple, but when it comes to school my life comes alive. Nothing in the world beats school, except for sleeping because I absolutely love sleeping. Now lets get back to talking about school. School is number 2. My favorite subject is ... all the subjects. My dad always says Potential leads to Confidence and Confidence leads to Achievement. That saying means, you always start at the bottom but, then rise up to the top but, it really means, if you believe you can do it you can do it and you achieve your goal. I f we didn't have school, How would we learn and that would mean ... my second favorite thing in the world would be gone. School is made for doing your best learning then achieving. The second thing my dad says is " Learn lots and teach yourself even more. This one I know what it means but , I can't really explain it .

                                                                                Home
One thing I need to tell you about my home is that I find it, REALLY. BORING!!!!!!!!!
 every weekend on Saturday at 1:00 o clock in the morning my mind tells me, 48 hours until the School week starts. I just want school to be every day except for when I need a brake.

                                                                        Outside
You know some people would rather be inside and playing playstation like most people would. And i'd rather go outside get my shoes on and practice shooting hoops or even getting up at 6:30 and having a nice peaceful run with my mun and breathing in all the nice fresh air. Well my mum always says, ' In the olden days all the kids would go outside and play games and i'd say " Seriously mum this is not the olden days! " And then she comes up to me and boots me out of the house to do stuff outside. " Oh great now I have to be outside in the cold while my brother can just walk into my room and ... fart in my bed or , mess up my whole room and graffiti on my whiteboard.  

Well thats a bit of my life  so leave a couple of comments and enjoy my blog.

P. S : I hope you like a part of my life !!!!!!!

SEEYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your auto biography about yourself. It seems to me that brothers have certain ways of behaving that don't really change from family to family. Aren't brothers just charming!
    It sounds like your father has many pearls of wisdom to share with you! He is setting you up for success in your life, whatever you choose to do in the future. Mum is too by getting you up and out of the house doing stuff! You are lucky to have such great, wise and motivated parents!
    I'm glad you love school and learning. I can tell because everyday you work so hard to do your best! You are an inspiration and I admire your ability to focus and have fun at the same time!
    Keep up the great writing Jared. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jared, thanks for sharing some of your life. It's true what your mum says, that in the olden days we used to play outside all the time...especially in summer.

    Mr R

    ReplyDelete