Thursday 23 August 2012

My speech Animals , animal , animals

Animals , animals and more animals

If i could be an animal what would I be ?

There are different types of animals like flying ones roaring ones and much much more . Each animal has different features and different personalities whoops I mean animalalitys .

Hmmm what animal should I be ?

I could be a mighty lion that prances around waiting for its prey . Everyone would have to bow down to me or else ... it's feeding time!

How about being a miniature snail with my house on my back . I'd never get lost or be homeless or even worry about not being able to by a house . I could just walk around anywhere being happy and safe except if I get stepped on Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

What about being a smelly fat pig that rolls around in the gorgeous mud all day long . Then I don't have to be told everyday "Oh you're so dirty , go wash this instant ! " by your mum of course . That would be fantastic !

Or a scaly fish . I could just swim around in schools all day with my family and friends around me . I won't ever be called a Nigel no mates or a Scott no friends unless of course jaws comes along (Jaws tune) Then its swim for your life and its every fish for himself .

I could even be an Eagle that sores high above the clouds breathing in the freshest air . Then I don't have to breath in all that polluted city air like we do ! With my hawk eyes , i could see anything from miles away .

What about a chameleon that camouflages itself into the background . I'd never lose at hid n seek . Anyone want to play .

Or i could be a humoungously fat  hippo that wallows in the muddy brown lakes . I could just keep getting fatter and fatter . No one would dear tease me about being over weight or else they could feel the wrath of the most dangerous animal in the world . I could sit on them and squash them !

How about being a ginger cat that roams around jumping on things . Since I have 9 lives I would be nearly invinsable . Even if I got killed or something i've got nothing to worry about ... 1 down , 8 to go .

Even though animals have soooooooo many different awesome qualities I think i'd rather be myself as a human . That way I can enjoy and appreciate all the different types of species around me .

1 comment:

  1. Well done on a great speech Jared! I liked the way you spoke of the positive attributes of lots of different animals and how those skills could be useful to us. Your conclusion was appropriate too, and showed your appreciation for just being human and the appreciation of all species. Awesome speech and I was so proud of you when you delivered it in front of the seniors and middles!

    ReplyDelete